1. PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS
(1) The Customer hereby agrees to pay True Enterprises the price agreed to in each approved Quotation (the “Contract Price”).
(2) The Customer shall pay for the Products outlined in the Quotation in the following manner and subject to the following terms and conditions:
(a) an amount equivalent to 50% of the Contract Price shall be due and payable to True Enterprises upon the execution of the within Agreement (deposit); 40% of the final invoice is due on delivery, the remaining 10% will be will due upon completion as deemed by True Enterprises.
(a) any amount not paid within the time limited shall bear interest at the rate of 2% per month (24% per annum) until paid.
(b) all payments required hereunder shall be made by way of cash, certified cheque, money order, wire transfer, credit card or debit.
(c) If True Enterprises is required to engage the services of a collection agency or an attorney, the Contractor agrees to reimburse True Enterprises for any reasonable amount expended in order to collect the unpaid balance.
All prices that are based on plans or measurements provided by the Customer are subject to change in the event of any inaccuracies therein.
2. QUOTATIONS AND FINAL MEASUREMENTS
(1) Quotations are based upon drawings provided and are subject to change upon final site measurements. Any changes, including design and measurements, will be reflected in a revised Quotation.
(2) True Enterprises reserves the right to limit the amount of design modifications to an individual Quotation to two (2) per job site.
(3) Should the Customer change or deviate from the drawings provided, without the consent of True Enterprises, the Quotation will be invalid.
(4) True Enterprises shall not be liable for any errors in the goods provided that are caused by inaccurate measurements being supplied or confirmed by the Contractor.
(5) Once final measurements have been confirmed, no changes can be made to the existing structure without the written consent of True Enterprises. If unauthorized changes have been made, True Enterprises will not be held responsible for any resulting damages.
3. CONTRACTOR CANCELLATIONS AND ADDITIONAL FEES
(1) The Customer will be subject to additional fees should any work be requested in variance of the Contract Documents and will be added to the Contract Price.
(2) Any additional expenses incurred due to additional work that could not have been identified at the time of sale shall be added to the amount on the Quotation and be paid for by the Contractor. The Customer shall have the option to hire True Enterprises or another contractor to complete the unforeseen additional work; however, True Enterprises shall have the right to refuse to complete additional work that does not fall within True Enterprises expertise.
4. SCHEDULING, INSPECTION, AND SERVICES
In order to provide the best possible service and on time delivery of merchandise to our customers, True Enterprises requires prior notice of 5 business days for all mark-out booking and/or changes.
For all delivery and installation booking/changes, we required a notice of 5 business days to schedule appropriately. A fee of $250.00 will apply without the 5 days notification.
According to the Alberta Home Warranty Standards the viewing distance for any defects is at 5 feet. At True Enterprises, we will accept the viewing distance at 3 feet.
True Enterprises will expect the Contractor to inspect the quality of the product within 48 hours from delivery, we will not be responsible for damages found on products after this time period.
True Enterprises provides a limited warranty on products sold to the Customer. The terms of a warranty are set out in the attached two-Year Limited Warranty (the “Warranty”). Should the Customer not make final payment when due and owing, the Warranty shall be null and void.
6. FORCE MAJEURE AND FRUSTRATION OF THE CONTRACT
True Enterprises shall not be responsible for damages or delays in fulfillment of this Contract due to acts of God, strikes, inclement weather conditions, unavoidable accidents, shortage of labor, or delay in obtaining materials or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Contract shall constitute the entire agreement between the Parties and no representations, warranties and previous statements made by any person or agent other than those in writing in this Contract signed by the Parties shall be binding on the Parties so as to vary the terms of this Contract.
8. CONTRACTOR'S ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
The Purchaser acknowledges that they have read and understand this Contract and the terms and conditions of the attachments to this Contract.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Thank You for choosing True Enterprises as your supplier. True Enterprises warrants all products manufactured and sold by True Enterprises to be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for period of one year.
In rare instances, if True Enterprises product is found to be defective, the defective part will be repaired free of charge, at the discretion of an authorized True Enterprises representative. This warranty applies to the repair and replacement and may not cover delivery cost or labor charges to remove or reinstall products or any related components.
Replacement parts are subject to availability, and therefore may differ somewhat from the original parts due to the passage of time, natural aging process, and evolution of products. This may include door styles, finishes and other parts or components integrally associated with products.
This warranty is conditional on the original purchaser's proper maintenance, care and use of the product prior to and after delivery. Damages due to misuse, abuse, improper storage, handling or cleaning, weather consequential, indirect, or incidental damages will not be covered. Rooms where you have Natural woods/Veneers or MDF Liquor cabinets require humidity levels between the range of 35% - 55% or it voids the warranty. This warranty becomes null and void if True Enterprises products are altered in any way.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COME INTO EFFECT UNTIL ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PAID IN FULL.